Indian Institute of Technology Madras is recruiting Nursing Trainees Other for filling up vacancies of Various posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 30.11.2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Project Technician – 02
Educational Qualification : Diploma in Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, Information Technology with an average marks of 60% and above.
Pay Scale : Rs.9, 000/- p.m. to Rs.30,000/-pm.
Name of Post : Project Associate – 03
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/BE in Civil Engineering from a reputed university with an average marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above.
Pay Scale : Rs.16,500/-p.m.toRs.40,000/-p.m
Total No of Vacancies : 05 posts
Job Location : Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 23 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to IIT Madras Careers Page at official website to www.iitm.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
Dr. S. Nallayarasu
Department of Ocean Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600 036
Email. [email protected]
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Application : 10.11.2017
Last date for Application : 30.11.2017
Important Links :