Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Manager, PRO Posts
Canara Bank Senior Credit Analyst, Manager, PRO Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Canara Bank invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Senior Credit Analyst, Manager, PRO post in Canara Bank. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 02.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : One Senior Credit Analyst – 01
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India – Candidates having JAIIB/CAIIB certificate / MBA ( Fin ) will be given preference + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB, out of which a minimum of 10 years in Corporate Credit/ Project finance/Project appraisal at branch /administrative unit.
Name of Post : One Public Relation Officer (PRO) – 01
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India Should have excellent PR skills, effective communication skill. Liasoning and negotiation skills + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Prior experience of handling PRmatters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview.
Name of Post : One Manager – Establishment – 01
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Experience in handling tax matters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview.
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Job Location : Bangalore (Maharashtra)
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to Canara Bank Careers Page at official website to www.canarabank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
Managing Director Higher Education Financing Agency,
6 th Floor,
Naveen Complex No 14,
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Application : 24.11.2017
Last date for Application : 02.12.2017
Important Links :